Prestan® Ultralite® Manikin 4-Pack (PP-ULM-400-MS)
These unique manikins are durable and realistic yet lightweight -- the complete 4-pack weighs just 13 pounds! Highly portable and ideal for transporting to training sites, these manikins feature stackable torsos and heads that assemble easily and fit into a convenient carrying case. Each ...
These unique manikins are durable and realistic yet lightweight -- the complete 4-pack weighs just 13 pounds! Highly portable and ideal for transporting to training sites, these manikins feature stackable torsos and heads that assemble easily and fit into a convenient carrying case. Each manikin features a clamshell design for quick installation of face shield lung bags. Comes with 4 manikins (torsos, heads, and pistons), 50 face shield lung bags, a nylon carrying case, instructions for use, and a 3-year manufacturer's warranty.
Unit Price: $340.00
Key Features and Benefits
Prestan® Ultralite® Manikin 4-Pack features:
- Highly compact, lightweight design -- complete 4-pack weighs only 13 lb
- Unique clamshell design
- Visible chest rise when ventilated
- Head tilt/chin lift
- One-piece, disposable face shield lung bag
- Anatomical features, including xiphoid process
- Realistic chest compressions to a full 2" depth
- Compatibility with AED trainer pads
- Realistic skin-like finish
- Life tested to a half-million compressions
Prestan® Ultralite® Manikin 4-Pack benefits:
- Stackable torsos and heads fit in a compact carrying case and are quick and easy to assemble at training sites
- Clamshell torso opens easily for simple insertion of face shield lung bags, which attach to the manikin to prevent slipping
- Head tilt/chin lift teaches students to correctly open the airway
- Molded, pliable skin is realistic to the eye and touch; resists dirt, grime, and grease; is durable and easy to clean; and allows AED pads to adhere to the manikin without leaving adhesive residue behind
- Realistic head features, including a prominent jawline for simulation of jaw thrust technique
- Realistic torso with prominent collarbones, an accurate nipple line, obvious xiphoid process, rib-cage lines, breastbone structure, and an upper chest sized for the easy application of AED pads
- 4 manikins (torsos, heads, and pistons)
- 50 face shield lung bags
- Nylon carrying case with detachable shoulder strap
- Instructions for use
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
Dimensions and Specifications
- Shipping weight 14.6 lb
- Measures 14.8" x 14.8" x 19"
Accessories and Replacement Supplies
Prestan® Ultralite® Manikin Face Shield Lung Bags Package of 50 (item no. ECPP-ULB-50)
Prestan® Ultralite® Manikin Face Shields Package of 50 (item no. ECPP-UFS-50)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can you perform the Heimlich maneuver on Prestan Ultralite manikins?
A: No, these manikins are for teaching CPR and AED use only.