Key Features and Benefits
Resusci® Anne QCPR® Full-Body Manikin features:
- Compatible with SkillGuide™ and SimPad® SkillReporter™ devices
- Modular design
- Natural obstruction of the airway
- Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust
- Occluded airway with hyperextension
- Anatomically correct landmarks and sternal notch
- Realistic chest compression resistance
- Articulating arms, legs, and head
- Carotid pulse simulation
- Sensor that indicates correct hand placement
- Ventilation system that provides appropriate chest rise with bag-valve-mask (BVM) and mouth-to-mouth ventilations
- Disposable non-rebreathing airways
- Removable and reusable faces
Resusci® Anne QCPR® Full-Body Manikin benefits:
- Educationally effective by focusing on the performance level of key CPR skills and techniques for adults
- Provides feedback on compression rate, depth, and release; hands-off time; and other critical components of CPR when used with a SkillGuide™ or SimPad® SkillReporter™ device
- Modular design allows various limbs to be attached to enhance training
- Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airway
- Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust allow students to correctly practice airway maneuvers
- Arms, legs, and head allow realistic weight and handling of an adult during obstructed airway maneuvers
- Occluded airway with hyperextension stresses proper head position
- Carotid pulse simulation allows students to realistically check for pulse
- Physiologically correct design allows students to practice identification of anatomical landmarks
- Realistic chest compression resistance helps students learn to administer the correct amount of pressure at the correct depth when giving compressions in real-life situations
- Realistic full-body anatomy helps students learn realistic victim-handling skills
- Economical disposable non-rebreathing airways are suitable for use by more than one student during class, and are quick and easy to change after each training session
- Convenient removable and reusable faces help keep maintenance affordable
- 2 compression springs
- USB cable
- 3 decorated manikin faces
- 2 airways
- 50 manikin wipes
- 8 D batteries
- Jacket and pants for manikin
- Carry bag with kneeling mat
- Instructions for use
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
Dimensions and Specifications
- Measures 56" x 98" x 30"
- Weighs 46.3 lb
Additional Supplies Needed for Operation
SkillGuide™ or SimPad® SkillReporter™ (see below)
Accessories, Replacement Supplies, and Related Products
SimPad® SkillReporter™ (item no. EC202-30001)
SkillGuide™ (item no. EC170-30050)
Resusci® Anne Faces package of 6 (item no. EC310210)
Resusci® Anne Airways package of 24 (item no. EC152250)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How many airways do I need per class?
A: You will need to use one airway per manikin per class session. The disposable non-rebreathing airways are suitable for use by more than one student during a single class, and are quick and easy to change after each training session.
Q: What kind of cleaning/sanitation is required?
A: Routine disinfection of the entire manikin is not required, but regular cleaning of the head, torso, chest skin, and kneeling mat is recommended. These should be washed with a warm soapy solution, and then rinsed with a clean damp cloth. Always follow manufacturer's cleaning recommendations.
Q: How many faces do I need per class?
A: Each student participating in the class should have his or her own face. After class, faces should be cleaned and sanitized following the directions in the user manual. After cleaning and sanitizing, the faces can be used by students in the next class.
Q: Which limbs come with the Resusci® Anne First Aid Full-Body Manikin?
A: This manikin comes with Resusci® Anne Hard Arms/Soft Legs (item no. EC310300).
Q: How does the Resusci® Anne Hard Arms/Soft Legs set differ from the Resusci® Anne Hard Arms/Hard Legs set (item no. EC312000)?
A: The Resusci® Anne Hard Arms/Hard Legs set allows for realistic patient movement; includes injection sites at thighs; and articulates at the shoulders, elbows, hips, knees, and ankles.