Little Anne® AED
This lightweight, affordable adult trainer from Laerdal is designed to provide effective, hands-on CPR and AED training without compromising realism or quality. Unique LED guides provide feedback on proper AED pad placement. Durable construction provides long-term use; convenient, lightweight design makes transportation easy. Manikin com...
Little Anne® AED
This lightweight, affordable adult trainer from Laerdal is designed to provide effective, hands-on CPR and AED training without compromising realism or quality. Unique LED guides provide feedback on proper AED pad placement. Durable construction provides long-term use; convenient, lightweight design makes transportation easy. Manikin comes with 2 manikin faces, 2 airways, 6 manikin wipes, jacket, soft pack/training mat, directions for use, and 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
Unit Price: $425.00
Key Features and Benefits
Little Anne® AED features:
- Durable construction
- Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch
- Natural obstruction of the airway
- Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust
- Chest rise is seen with correct ventilations
- Anatomically correct landmarks and sternal notch
- Realistic chest compression resistance
- Audible compression clicker
- Economical disposable airways
- Removable and reusable faces
- AED training capability
- LED guides in chest skin for proper pad placement when used with Laerdal LINK Training Pads (see "Additional Supplies Needed for Operation" below)
Little Anne® AED benefits:
- Educationally effective -- offers essential features for learning quality adult CPR
- LEDs in the chest skin light up when Laerdal LINK Training Pads have been placed correctly (see "Additional Supplies Needed for Operation" below)
- Durable construction helps ensure long-term use, adding to the manikin's affordability
- Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch, which prepares rescuers to administer correct mouth-to-mouth ventilations
- Realistic airway remains obstructed until proper head tilt/chin lift or jaw thrust maneuvers are completed
- Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust allow students to correctly practice all steps necessary when resuscitating a real victim
- Anatomically correct landmarks and sternal notch allow students to practice identification of all anatomical landmarks relevant to adult CPR
- Chest rise, realistic chest compression resistance, and audible feedback from the "clicker" mechanism help students learn to administer the correct amount of pressure at the correct depth when giving compressions in real-life situations
- Economical disposable airways allow for quick and easy cleanup
- Convenient removable and reusable faces help keep maintenance affordable
- Easy to transport
- 2 manikin faces
- 2 airways
- 6 manikin wipes
- Jacket for manikin
- Soft pack carrying case/training mat
- Instructions for use
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
Dimensions and Specifications
- Weight: 8.5 lb
- Length: 25"
- Shipping weight: 9 lb
- Measures 25" x 8.5" x 13.5" (packed)
Additional Supplies Needed for Operation
An AED trainer, such as the HeartStart FR2 AED Trainer (item no. ECM3752A), with Laerdal LINK Training Pads (item no. EC945090)
Accessories and Replacement Supplies
Little Anne® Airways Package of 24 (item no. EC020300)
Little Anne® Airways Package of 96 (item no. EC020301)
Resusci® Anne/Little Anne® Faces (Light Skin) Package of 6 (item no. EC310210)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Does the manikin come with a training mat?
A: Yes. The training mat is built into the carry bag.
Q: How many airways do I need per class?
A: Each Little Anne being used in a class requires an airway. Airways should be discarded after each class and new ones used for additional classes. Each airway has a one-way filter, so you don't need to change airways between students.
Q: How many faces do I need per class?
A: Each student participating in the class should have his or her own face. After class, faces should be cleaned and sanitized following the directions in the user manual. After cleaning and sanitizing, the faces can be used by students in the next class.