Laerdal Resusci® Anne QCPR® Torso Manikin (171-00150)
Resusci® Anne QCPR® Torso Manikin
This basic life support manikin offers the features trainers need for effectively teaching adult CPR and monitoring student performance. Anatomical landmarks allow for realistic CPR practice, and compact torso design allows for easy transport. Manikin is compatible with SkillGuide™ and SimPad® SkillReporter™ devices, whi...
Resusci® Anne QCPR® Torso Manikin
This basic life support manikin offers the features trainers need for effectively teaching adult CPR and monitoring student performance. Anatomical landmarks allow for realistic CPR practice, and compact torso design allows for easy transport. Manikin is compatible with SkillGuide™ and SimPad® SkillReporter™ devices, which offer real-time feedback to measure the quality of CPR. Includes 3 decorated manikin faces, 2 disposable airways, 50 Resusci manikin wipes, 2 compression springs, a USB cable, a carry bag/kneeling mat, a jacket for the manikin, 8 D batteries, and directions for use.
Unit Price: $1,550.00
Key Features and Benefits
Resusci® Anne QCPR® Torso Manikin features:
- Compatible with SkillGuide™ and SimPad® SkillReporter™ devices
- Natural obstruction of the airway
- Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust
- Occluded airway with hyperextension
- Anatomically correct landmarks and sternal notch
- Realistic chest compression resistance
- Carotid pulse simulation
- Sensor that indicates correct hand placement
- Ventilation system that provides appropriate chest rise with bag-valve-mask (BVM) and mouth-to-mouth ventilations
- Disposable non-rebreathing airways
- Removable and reusable faces
Resusci® Anne QCPR® Torso Manikin benefits:
- Educationally effective by focusing on the performance level of key CPR skills and techniques for adults
- Provides feedback on compression rate, depth, and release; hands-off time; and other critical components of CPR when used with a SkillGuide™ or SimPad® SkillReporter™ device
- Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airway
- Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust allow students to correctly practice airway maneuvers
- Occluded airway with hyperextension stresses proper head position
- Carotid pulse simulation allows students to realistically check for pulse
- Physiologically correct design allows students to practice identification of anatomical landmarks
- Realistic chest compression resistance helps students learn to administer the correct amount of pressure at the correct depth when giving compressions in real-life situations
- Economical disposable non-rebreathing airways are suitable for use by more than one student during class, and are quick and easy to change after each training session
- Convenient removable and reusable faces help keep maintenance affordable
- Easy to transport
- 2 compression springs
- USB cable
- 3 decorated manikin faces
- 2 airways
- 50 manikin wipes
- 8 D batteries
- Jacket for manikin
- Carry bag with kneeling mat
- Instructions for use
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
Dimensions and Specifications
- Measures 31" x 81" x 42"
- Weighs 28.7 lb
Additional Supplies Needed for Operation
SkillGuide™ or SimPad® SkillReporter™ (see below)
Accessories and Replacement Supplies
SimPad® SkillReporter™ (item no. EC202-30001)
SkillGuide™ (item no. EC170-30050)
Resusci® Anne Faces package of 6 (item no. EC310210)
Resusci® Anne Airways package of 24 (item no. EC152250)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How many airways do I need per class?
A: You will need to use one airway per manikin per class session. The disposable non-rebreathing airways are suitable for use by more than one student during a single class, and are quick and easy to change after each training session.
Q: What kind of cleaning/sanitation is required?
A: Regular cleaning of the head, torso, chest skin, and kneeling mat is recommended. These should be washed with a warm soapy solution, and then rinsed with a clean damp cloth. Always follow manufacturer's cleaning recommendations.
Q: How many faces do I need per class?
A: Each student participating in the class should have his or her own face. After class, faces should be cleaned and sanitized following the directions in the user manual. After cleaning and sanitizing, the faces can be used by students in the next class.